TECHNICAL CONSULTANT – INGOLSTADT
We would like to strengthen our team in Ingolstadt. Please read our job advertisement.
We offer you the opportunity to advance your career in an international environment with a close contact to our customers.
Our broad field of activity in the area of networked systems gives you many options for diversified projects. You will take part in the development of test systems and concepts for analyzing which could be seen as the “state of the art” of networked systems. Through our ongoing participation in standardization committees and consortia, you have the possibility to affect the technical development.
Be part of the project team from the planning phase to project completion and project review – bring your work to a good end with us!
Your diverse and interesting work is rounded by a pleasing environment and a competent and modern team, as well as by an open communication structure:
- modern workplaces
- above average good and family-like work climate
- small and creative teams
- flexible working times
- chance on visits abroad to acquire interculture competences
- regular company activities and information meetings
- regular employee interview and feedback
- attractive occupational pension.
Do you meet the following criteria?
- a graduation in electrical engineering, informatics or comparable degree
- you are active and willing to get involved
- you have spoken and written english skills
- you have the ability to work in a team
- you work structured and you approach interdisciplinary tasks systematically.
Then get in touch with us! If you are interested in getting more information about working with us or if you want to arrange a visit to come to know better us, just contact us!
Publication of Control Engineering
Read an exciting and up-to-date article by our employee Christoph Wosnitza here:
Presentation at 2017 JSAE Annual Congress (Spring) in Yokohama, May 24-26, 2017
On Wednesday, May 24th, 2017, our employee Patrick Isensee
Open Day for Students on the 27th of April 2017
On this year's Open Day for students, we were also able to let two students get into our company.