We would like to strengthen our team in the Automotive Ethernet area. Please read our job advertisement.
We offer you the opportunity to advance your career in an international environment with a close contact to our customers.
Our wide field of activities in the area of networked systems gives you many opportunities in varied projects. You will take part in the development of test systems and concepts for analyzing which could be seen as the “state of the art” of networked systems. Through our ongoing participation in standardization committees and consortia, you have the possibility to influence the technical development.
Be part of the project team, beginning from the planning phase up to the project completion and project review – bring the whole business to a satisfactory conclusion.
This is what WE offer:
- modern workplaces with high-tech equipment
- intensive training in the respective field of work
- small hierarchies, short decision paths and flexible working hours
- friendly and familiar atmosphere with small and creative teams
- opportunity to stay abroad
- regular activities and information events
- company pension
- fresh fruit, free coffee and water and fitness vouchers
- common room with tabletop soccer and resting possibilities
- adequate reimbursement
This is what YOU offer:
- a graduation in electrical engineering, computer sciences or a comparable degree
- motivation and willingness to get involved
- English skills in writing and speaking
- the ability and fun to work in a team
- structured and autonomous work attitude
- aim orientation
If you are interested in getting more information about our offers or if you want to get to know us better, please contact us!
C&S on “Automotive Technology Day” in the Silicon Valley 31.10. – 02.11.2017
A three-headed team will now be flying to San Jose in Silicon Valley, California to attend the IEEE Standards Associatio
ReAccreditation ISO 17025:2005
On 31.08.2017 it was time again: The assessment for re-accreditation according to the quality standard ISO 17025: 2005
C&S and Synopsys partnership
Here is an interesting interview from us in the Powersys Newsletter