The development of the specification for the protocol and the physical layer of CAN-XL is in the final phase. In parallel, we have developed the CAN-XL Evaluation Board for you.
A powerful tool that is nevertheless easy to handle and tailored to several target groups.
Board: Interfaces: 2 CAN-XL, 1 CAN-FD | complete and configurable CAN-XL functionality through Bosch CAN-XL IP | changeable PMA adapters | CAN-XL messages according to freely configurable scheduler or default setup after start-up | coordinator is connected via CAN-FD interfaces from Vector or Peak
Coordinator software (PC): exchange of workspaces (topology setups, CAN-XL configurations, etc.) | easy-to-use GUI with full control over attached CAN-XL interfaces | statistics of CAN-XL communication | CAN-XL raw system diagnostics (Evaluation Board, PMA diagnostics, etc.)
The CAN FD Test Module began with the idea to create the possibility to test CAN systems in an easy and uncomplicated way. This means problem-free adding and removing of system nodes. It also creates the possibility to run tests with individual parameters.
The CAN-FD Test Module is small, durable and easy to use:
- It can add and remove up to 20 nodes.
- Once software is connected to the CAN-FD Test Module the test system runs automatically and no external setup is needed.
- The test system is extendable.
- There is one connector used to manage supply, CAN backbone and test channels.
- Each CAN-FD Test Module uses a CAN backbone (@500kb/s) to control the tests at the test channel (up to 10Mb/s).
- The automatic tests are able to test the network at different frequencies.
- The results can be shown as logged messages.
If you want to get more information or see a demonstration contact us.
Defying crises with chip testing
A new article about our company with a summary of our history and our fields of activity was published on 03.05.2022 in
Our CAN-XL Evaluation Board was on the road
On 04.05.2022 we were at the CiA® CAN XL Plugfest in Nuremberg and presented our Evaluation Board. For the first time
C&S Donates to Help People in Ukraine
C&S group participates with 4000 Euro in the charity donation for war refugees. The recipient is Ukraine Aid, initiated