The development of the specification for the protocol and the physical layer of CAN-XL is in the final phase. In parallel, we have developed the CAN-XL Evaluation Board for you.
A powerful tool that is nevertheless easy to handle and tailored to several target groups.
Board: Interfaces: 2 CAN-XL, 1 CAN-FD | complete and configurable CAN-XL functionality through Bosch CAN-XL IP | changeable PMA adapters | CAN-XL messages according to freely configurable scheduler or default setup after start-up | coordinator is connected via CAN-FD interfaces from Vector or Peak
Coordinator software (PC): exchange of workspaces (topology setups, CAN-XL configurations, etc.) | easy-to-use GUI with full control over attached CAN-XL interfaces | statistics of CAN-XL communication | CAN-XL raw system diagnostics (Evaluation Board, PMA diagnostics, etc.)
If you are interested, please contact email@example.com
The CAN FD Test Module began with the idea to create the possibility to test CAN systems in an easy and uncomplicated way. This means problem-free adding and removing of system nodes. It also creates the possibility to run tests with individual parameters.
The CAN-FD Test Module is small, durable and easy to use:
- It can add and remove up to 20 nodes.
- Once software is connected to the CAN-FD Test Module the test system runs automatically and no external setup is needed.
- The test system is extendable.
- There is one connector used to manage supply, CAN backbone and test channels.
- Each CAN-FD Test Module uses a CAN backbone (@500kb/s) to control the tests at the test channel (up to 10Mb/s).
- The automatic tests are able to test the network at different frequencies.
- The results can be shown as logged messages.
If you want to get more information or see a demonstration contact us.
C&S CAN XL Evaluation Board
The CAN XL evaluation board has been developed jointly with Bosch, NXP, and Volkswagen (VW). The DE1-SoC (Terasic) board
IT security at C&S: tested and TISAX approved
The internal IT security of the C&S group has been thoroughly tested. The trigger for the extensive audit was a verifica
We are adopter member of Automotive SerDes Alliance (ASA)
As adopter member of ASA, C&S is committed to contribute bringing in its experience of more than 20 years contribution o