Welcome to C&S.
We are pleased that you visit our website! What are you looking for?
- Are you interested in testing? Testing of networked systems?
- Would you like to know what conformance tests are?
- Shall your products be tested in a standardized process or do you like to develope very specific tests for your products?
- Are you looking for a company which developes and/or runs tests for you?
- Do you think about an own test system?
- Do you need a test specification and, in connection with this, testifies to completeness or contradictions in the specification of your product?
- Are you looking for consultation and support for interpretating and safeguarding the networked systems?
- Are you bothering with the question of interoperability of parts of networked systems?
- Do you need a local specialist or a chairman for a project group?
- Would you like to know just who C&S is or weather there is something "new"?
Then you are right with us!
We would like to inform, wake interest, provide knowledge, make curious, establish contacts and last but not least present our offers.
Learn more about us by viewing our page.
Of course our internet presence is never "finished" - so please visit us every now and then.
News about us.
Please also refer to yesterday's New: Click here for the archive.
Traveling on business to learn about the future.
According to the organizers, it is the world's largest exhibition of its kind: the Embedded World. It was held this year from February 25 - 27 in Nürnberg, DE. We also have informed ourselves about current developments and trends and had many interesting conversations.
On March 19, 2013 we accepted the invitation of CAN in Automation (CiA) and visited the CAN FD Tech Day in Frankfurt/Main.
Officially confirmed: Our Reaccreditation for LIN PL.
Read more under Quality!
Developer Forum - Trends in Automotive Networks.
Standardization process of CAN FD started.
Proved: Our GMLAN Tests.
Companion C&S: LIN specifications on the way to international standardization.
Up to date: CAN with flexible data rate.
Traveling on Business: September 2012.
Successful: Assessment for reaccreditation.
Our invitation: Meet us wherever you want.
Have we piqued your interest?
Please feel free to contact us and schedule an appointment.
- You can visit us or we will come to you.
- You will introduce to our company.
- We will introduce you with our company.
- We will exchange thoughts and visions.
- Innovations require an origin.
Let’s get to know each other!
What do you think of quality management?
Quality management is an issue today in almost all areas of technology, business and social responsibility.
Despite all prejudices the idea of quality management has established itself: based on standardized basic concepts, processes in companies get structured. For employees and customers transparency and security is made through the fulfillment of quality-related standards.
We ourselves dealt with the issue of quality management intensively. In 2007, we set up a company-wide - as we find - well-designed quality management system in accordance with the requirements of ISO 17025:2005. In 2008, we have gone very successful the step toward the accreditation of our test area LIN. Since then, we were able to complete all audit assessments without objection.
But best of all, we live our quality management system!
For more information see quality management.