Quality & Security
- We protect any kind of information.
- We are aware of the problems and importance of security and the protection of information.
- We respect our customers who entrust us with valuable information.
- We operate the protection of information not as an ‘annoying must’ but with the understanding of the consequences that inadequate protection may have.
- We are constantly improving our information security by questioning and checking it regularly and event-related.
With the help of information security, any kind of information should be protected. The more often used term IT security has, according to the definition of information technology, the aim to protect information that are only available in digitized form. Therefore, it is basically a rather narrow definition which does not cope with the claims to a comprehensive security of all kinds of information. Consequently, we use the term information security because we would like to protect any kind of information.
TISAX is an information security standard defined by the automotive industry.
For many automobile manufacturers, certification according to TISAX is a prerequisite for cooperation with companies. For this purpose, the German Association of the Automotive Industry (VDA) has created the requirements catalogue VDA/ISA, which is based on the ISO/IEC 27001 Information technology – Security techniques – Information security management systems – Requirements.
Our certification took place after extensive assessment by the authorised testing service provider DEKRA Certification.
If you would like to learn more about TISAX, please have a look at the TISAX.
IT security at C&S: tested and TISAX approved
The internal IT security of the C&S group has been thoroughly tested. The trigger for the extensive audit was a verifica
We are adopter member of Automotive SerDes Alliance (ASA)
As adopter member of ASA, C&S is committed to contribute bringing in its experience of more than 20 years contribution o
Silver Sponsor at the Automotive Ethernet Congress, February 12 -13, 2020, in Munich
After around 1000 attendees, speakers and exhibitors informed themselves about the progress of Ethernet in vehicles, the