The CAN FD Test Module began with the idea to create the possibility to test CAN systems in an easy and uncomplicated way. This means problem-free adding and removing of system nodes. It also creates the possibility to run tests with individual parameters.
The CAN-FD Test Module is small, durable and easy to use:
- It can add and remove up to 20 nodes.
- Once software is connected to the CAN-FD Test Module the test system runs automatically and no external setup is needed.
- The test system is extendable.
- There is one connector used to manage supply, CAN backbone and test channels.
- Each CAN-FD Test Module uses a CAN backbone (@500kb/s) to control the tests at the test channel (up to 10Mb/s).
- The automatic tests are able to test the network at different frequencies.
- The results can be shown as logged messages.
If you want to get more information or see a demonstration contact us.
Current article of the IHK Braunschweig
The IHK Braunschweig has published an interesting article about us - read for yourself!
Automotive Ethernet Congress – January 30-31,2018 – Munich
C&S group GmbH will be attending the Automotive Ethernet Congress in Munich from 30 - 31 January 2018.
The C & S group is building a new headquarter in Wolfenbüttel
Two million euros are to be invested. 15 new jobs are targeted, says the press release.