The CAN FD Test Module began with the idea to create the possibility to test CAN systems in an easy and uncomplicated way. This means problem-free adding and removing of system nodes. It also creates the possibility to run tests with individual parameters.
The CAN-FD Test Module is small, durable and easy to use:
- It can add and remove up to 20 nodes.
- Once software is connected to the CAN-FD Test Module the test system runs automatically and no external setup is needed.
- The test system is extendable.
- There is one connector used to manage supply, CAN backbone and test channels.
- Each CAN-FD Test Module uses a CAN backbone (@500kb/s) to control the tests at the test channel (up to 10Mb/s).
- The automatic tests are able to test the network at different frequencies.
- The results can be shown as logged messages.
If you want to get more information or see a demonstration contact us.
We are promoter member of Avnu Alliance
As promoter member of Avnu, C&S is committed to contribute bringing in its experience of more than 20 years contribution
C&S group establishes joint venture in China
C&S group GmbH announces an enormous development step in its company history: C&S signed in March a cooperation agreemen
Silver-Sponsor and exhibitor at the Automotive Ethernet Congress, February 13-14, 2019 in Munich
C&S, in co-exhibition with our partner Keysight, will be glad to welcome you in our booth and hold interesting discussio