The CAN FD Test Module began with the idea to create the possibility to test CAN systems in an easy and uncomplicated way. This means problem-free adding and removing of system nodes. It also creates the possibility to run tests with individual parameters.
The CAN-FD Test Module is small, durable and easy to use:
- It can add and remove up to 20 nodes.
- Once software is connected to the CAN-FD Test Module the test system runs automatically and no external setup is needed.
- The test system is extendable.
- There is one connector used to manage supply, CAN backbone and test channels.
- Each CAN-FD Test Module uses a CAN backbone (@500kb/s) to control the tests at the test channel (up to 10Mb/s).
- The automatic tests are able to test the network at different frequencies.
- The results can be shown as logged messages.
If you want to get more information or see a demonstration contact us.
“Automotive Technology Day” 2017
C&S participated with a booth in the 2017 IEEE Standards Association (IEEE-SA) Ethernet & IP @ Automotive Technology Day
C&S on “Automotive Technology Day” in the Silicon Valley 31.10. – 02.11.2017
A three-headed team will now be flying to San Jose in Silicon Valley, California to attend the IEEE Standards Associatio
ReAccreditation ISO 17025:2005
On 31.08.2017 it was time again: The assessment for re-accreditation according to the quality standard ISO 17025: 2005