The CAN FD Test Module began with the idea to create the possibility to test CAN systems in an easy and uncomplicated way. This means problem-free adding and removing of system nodes. It also creates the possibility to run tests with individual parameters.
The CAN-FD Test Module is small, durable and easy to use:
- It can add and remove up to 20 nodes.
- Once software is connected to the CAN-FD Test Module the test system runs automatically and no external setup is needed.
- The test system is extendable.
- There is one connector used to manage supply, CAN backbone and test channels.
- Each CAN-FD Test Module uses a CAN backbone (@500kb/s) to control the tests at the test channel (up to 10Mb/s).
- The automatic tests are able to test the network at different frequencies.
- The results can be shown as logged messages.
If you want to get more information or see a demonstration contact us.
Silver-Sponsor and exhibitor at the Automotive Ethernet Congress, February 13-14, 2019 in Munich
C&S, in co-exhibition with our partner Keysight, will be glad to welcome you in our booth and hold interesting discussio
C&S Group inaugurates new building in Schweigerstraße and celebrates its 10th anniversary
The C&S directors Frank Fischer and David Bollati welcomed numerous guests to the inauguration of its own new building:
Exhibition at the IEEE Ethernet & IP @ Automotive Technology Day, 9-10 October 2018 in London
There were more than 300 attendees, we’ve had great opportunities to discuss with customers and technical experts abou