The CAN FD Test Module began with the idea to create the possibility to test CAN systems in an easy and uncomplicated way. This means problem-free adding and removing of system nodes. It also creates the possibility to run tests with individual parameters.
The CAN-FD Test Module is small, durable and easy to use:
- It can add and remove up to 20 nodes.
- (Fitting your specific requirements, we build your application software.)
- Once software is connected to the CAN-FD Test Module the test system runs automatically and no external setup is needed.
- The test system is extendable.
- There is one connector used to manage supply, CAN backbone and test channels.
- Each CAN-FD Test Module uses a CAN backbone (@500kb/s) to control the tests at the test channel (up to 10Mb/s).
- The automatic tests are able to test the network at different frequencies.
- The results can be shown as logged messages.
If you want to get more information or see a demonstration contact us.
Publication of Control Engineering
Read an exciting and up-to-date article by our employee Christoph Wosnitza here:
Presentation at 2017 JSAE Annual Congress (Spring) in Yokohama, May 24-26, 2017
On Wednesday, May 24th, 2017, our employee Patrick Isensee
Open Day for Students on the 27th of April 2017
On this year's Open Day for students, we were also able to let two students get into our company.