The CAN FD Test Module began with the idea to create the possibility to test CAN systems in an easy and uncomplicated way. This means problem-free adding and removing of system nodes. It also creates the possibility to run tests with individual parameters.
The CAN-FD Test Module is small, durable and easy to use:
- It can add and remove up to 20 nodes.
- Once software is connected to the CAN-FD Test Module the test system runs automatically and no external setup is needed.
- The test system is extendable.
- There is one connector used to manage supply, CAN backbone and test channels.
- Each CAN-FD Test Module uses a CAN backbone (@500kb/s) to control the tests at the test channel (up to 10Mb/s).
- The automatic tests are able to test the network at different frequencies.
- The results can be shown as logged messages.
If you want to get more information or see a demonstration contact us.
Silver Sponsor at the IEEE Ethernet & IP @ Automotive Technology Day, 24-25 September 2019 in Detroit
With more than 300 attendees, great opportunities to discuss with customers and technical experts about their needs, our
Japanese carmakers increasingly interested in C&S testing services!
Our partner, ADaC, presents our services at the AUTOMOTIVE WORLD, 18-20 September 2019 in Nagoya!
We are promoter member of Avnu Alliance
As promoter member of Avnu, C&S is committed to contribute bringing in its experience of more than 20 years contribution