The CAN FD Test Module began with the idea to create the possibility to test CAN systems in an easy and uncomplicated way. This means problem-free adding and removing of system nodes. It also creates the possibility to run tests with individual parameters.
The CAN-FD Test Module is small, durable and easy to use:
- It can add and remove up to 20 nodes.
- Once software is connected to the CAN-FD Test Module the test system runs automatically and no external setup is needed.
- The test system is extendable.
- There is one connector used to manage supply, CAN backbone and test channels.
- Each CAN-FD Test Module uses a CAN backbone (@500kb/s) to control the tests at the test channel (up to 10Mb/s).
- The automatic tests are able to test the network at different frequencies.
- The results can be shown as logged messages.
If you want to get more information or see a demonstration contact us.
Silver Sponsor at the Automotive Ethernet Congress, February 12 -13, 2020, in Munich
After around 1000 attendees, speakers and exhibitors informed themselves about the progress of Ethernet in vehicles, the
C&S is an official member of the Alliance for Cyber Security.
In the meantime, the numerous dangers and legal tricks in the field of information technology are widespread. It is ther
Silver Sponsor at the IEEE Ethernet & IP @ Automotive Technology Day, 24-25 September 2019 in Detroit
With more than 300 attendees, great opportunities to discuss with customers and technical experts about their needs, our