Once upon a time….
there was the idea to create a possibility of testing CAN systems in an easy and uncomplicated way. Easy and uncomplicated means to our testing engineers the problem-free adding/removing of system nodes and the possibility to run the tests with individual parameters. And of course – if they were at it – the module should ‘understand’ CAN-FD.
From this idea our engineers developed our CAN-FD Test Module, which we use successfully and which you can buy for using it in your company.
Our CAN-FD Test Module is small and handy and easy to use:
- You can add up to 20 nodes and remove any number of nodes again.
- Fitting your specific requirements, we build your application software.
- Once a network is connected to the CAN-FD Test Module with your software, the test system runs automatically – and no external setup is needed.
- The test system is extendable: the test conditions and the bit timing parameters can be configured externally.
- There is one single connector to manage supply, backbone (see below) and test channel.
- Each CAN-FD Test Module uses a CAN backbone (@500kb/s) to control the tests at the CAN-FD test channel (up to 10Mb/s).
- The automatic tests are able to test the network at different frequencies.
- The results can be shown, for example, as logging messages.
If you want to get more information about our CAN-FD Test Module and maybe want to see a demonstration of how it works, please feel free to contact us. Contact details can be found under Contact.
Publication of Control Engineering
Read an exciting and up-to-date article by our employee Christoph Wosnitza here:
Presentation at 2017 JSAE Annual Congress (Spring) in Yokohama, May 24-26, 2017
On Wednesday, May 24th, 2017, our employee Patrick Isensee
Open Day for Students on the 27th of April 2017
On this year's Open Day for students, we were also able to let two students get into our company.