The CAN FD Test Module began with the idea to create the possibility to test CAN systems in an easy and uncomplicated way. This means problem-free adding and removing of system nodes. It also creates the possibility to run tests with individual parameters.
The CAN-FD Test Module is small, durable and easy to use:
- It can add and remove up to 20 nodes.
- Once software is connected to the CAN-FD Test Module the test system runs automatically and no external setup is needed.
- The test system is extendable.
- There is one connector used to manage supply, CAN backbone and test channels.
- Each CAN-FD Test Module uses a CAN backbone (@500kb/s) to control the tests at the test channel (up to 10Mb/s).
- The automatic tests are able to test the network at different frequencies.
- The results can be shown as logged messages.
If you want to get more information or see a demonstration contact us.
IT security at C&S: tested and TISAX approved
The internal IT security of the C&S group has been thoroughly tested. The trigger for the extensive audit was a verifica
We are adopter member of Automotive SerDes Alliance (ASA)
As adopter member of ASA, C&S is committed to contribute bringing in its experience of more than 20 years contribution o
Silver Sponsor at the Automotive Ethernet Congress, February 12 -13, 2020, in Munich
After around 1000 attendees, speakers and exhibitors informed themselves about the progress of Ethernet in vehicles, the